Re: Caching issues on the Wiki?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Caching issues on the Wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

viahttp:// rather than https://, the page is empty.

>> I'm doing this from an airplane, though, so the issue may be on this end.  I'm only bringing it up because it's
criticalthat the new page be generally visible by Monday's release.

> it's not on your side. i reported the same a few days ago
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2012-09/msg00028.php

This seems to have been broken by some recent security patch to the
wiki, unknown exactly which one, that caused it to change how it sent
the cache expiry commands. I've tweaked a regexp on the receiving
side, and it seems to be working again now.

Sorry about missing the original trouble report!

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: