Does PostgreSQL have complete functional test cases?

От Tianyin Xu
Тема Does PostgreSQL have complete functional test cases?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Does anyone know whether PostgreSQL has complete functional test cases? And where can I find them?

Currently, I only find some test cases in "PG_SOURCE/src/tests", but it seems that they are pretty simple and do not cover a lot of features of PostgreSQL.

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,