Re: postgresql says archive is failing but its not

От Mathis, Jason
Тема Re: postgresql says archive is failing but its not
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We don't need to get into the details of the script. I suppose I was hoping someone would have know of an issue with this version or distro. Maybe it is the script or maybe someone else did miss with the wal/status files and I am just seeing aftermath of that. Sooner or later the server will be restarted and resolve this issue.

Anyways thanks everyone for your time. But please let me know if something comes up at a later date.

-jason

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:16 PM, David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
Mathis, Jason wrote
> On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Mathis, Jason &lt;

> jmathis@

> &gt; wrote:
>> It is a script although I am not the author just a lonely dba with weird
>> problems:)
>
> And it also doesn't explain why for hours I don't get an error. Then
> suddenly for an hour "block" I get the error and its the same file from
> hours before. With hours in between with no errors!

You either need to share the script or ask the script author for help.

David J.