Re: [JDBC] Reading and writing off-heap data

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: [JDBC] Reading and writing off-heap data
Дата
Re: [JDBC] Reading and writing off-heap data  (Tom Dunstan <pgsql@tomd.cc>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
>I've submitted a PR [3] that introduces a Tuple class as a wrapper to pass around, which then allows us to do more interesting things with the data.

I wonder how would you wire things since "new Tuple" is created before "new ResultSet", so it would be not that trivial to call user code (enable user to read bytes off the wire) from there.

On the other hand, if you postpone processing the tuple till resultSet is fully initialized, then Tuple would not differ from byte[][] much.

Vladimir

Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC: logical replication and LSN feedback
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC: logical replication and LSN feedback