Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

От Vladimir Sitnikov
Тема Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pavel> nobody else needs it on Fedora

How do you know that?

pgjdbc/src/main/java/org/postgresql/osgi/PGDataSourceFactory.java is
one of the public end-points for pgjdbc.
What you are saying is just: "nobody cares OSGi".
Google gives 800K results for OSGi. Stack overflow gives 15K. It is
not that wise to just drop OSGi.

Vladimir>>xisting sources (that are available at Maven
Vladimir>> Central).

Pavel>How?

wget https://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/osgi/org.osgi.enterprise/5.0.0/org.osgi.enterprise-5.0.0.jar

Pavel>This is important question -- do they require maven?

I think they do. Their source repository is full of pom.xml files.

Pavel> So how can they use jar from our RPMs?

What is the purpose of packaging pgjdbc.jar into RPM then if jar files
are not "accessible"?

Vladimir

Сообщение: Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Сообщение: Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please