Re: review: psql and pset without any arguments

От Ian Lawrence Barwick
Тема Re: review: psql and pset without any arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

2013/9/30 Gilles Darold <gilles.darold@dalibo.com>:
(...)
> That's right, here is the patch modified with just a little change with
> your suggestion:
>
>                 if (popt->topt.numericLocale)
>                         printf(_("Locale-adjusted numeric output (%s) is
> on.\n"), param);
>                 else
>                         printf(_("Locale-adjusted numeric output (%s) is
> off.\n"), param);

I'm a bit late to this thread, but I'd just like to say I find this a useful
feature which I've missed on the odd occasion.

BTW there is a slight typo in the patch, "s" should be "is":

"Output format (format) s aligned."

+ printf(_("Output format (%s) s %s.\n"), param,
+ _align2string(popt->topt.format));

Regards

Ian Barwick