Re: wiki login: 403 forbidden

От Ian Lawrence Barwick
Тема Re: wiki login: 403 forbidden
Дата
Список pgsql-www
2013/9/18 Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>:
> I tried the "Log in" button when looking at the page:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.3
>
> and got a 403 Forbidden error (at the target URL
> <https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=What%27s+new+in+PostgreSQL+9.3>).
> I'm able to reproduce this problem in a Chrome incognito window and in
> Safari.
>
> Trying the same Log in button from a handful of other wiki pages seems
> to work OK, so it seems to be a problem with that page in particular.

Hah, I got that problem when I was working on that page, but always
assumed it was related to another issue with logins which has since been
resolved.

I'd bet it's got something to do with the decimal point/stop character not being
encoded; this version of the link works as expected:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=What%27s+new+in+PostgreSQL+9%2e3

Regards

Ian Barwick

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: