Re: wiki login: 403 forbidden

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: wiki login: 403 forbidden
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 09/18/2013 05:22 PM, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> 2013/9/18 Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>:
>> I tried the "Log in" button when looking at the page:
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/What%27s_new_in_PostgreSQL_9.3
>>
>> and got a 403 Forbidden error (at the target URL
>> <https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=What%27s+new+in+PostgreSQL+9.3>).
>> I'm able to reproduce this problem in a Chrome incognito window and in
>> Safari.
>>
>> Trying the same Log in button from a handful of other wiki pages seems
>> to work OK, so it seems to be a problem with that page in particular.
>
> Hah, I got that problem when I was working on that page, but always
> assumed it was related to another issue with logins which has since been
> resolved.
>
> I'd bet it's got something to do with the decimal point/stop character not being
> encoded; this version of the link works as expected:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=What%27s+new+in+PostgreSQL+9%2e3

correct - there is an open todo here, doing the login on pages with
characters that need to be url-encoded has various failure modes (the
above incarnation only being one variant of this).
I have done some investigation into fixing this but Im not done yet.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: