Re: [HACKERS] Re: Error-like LOG when connecting with SSL forpassword authentication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Error-like LOG when connecting with SSL forpassword authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Ryan Murphy <ryanfmurphy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to apply your patch to HEAD and it failed.
> But I think that's because some version of it has already been committed, correct?  I see some of your ECONNRESET and
"SSLconnection has been closed unexpectedly" code already in HEAD.

Thanks Ryan for the reminder. Heikki has pushed a minimum patch set as
b93827c7. So I have updated the CF app accordingly.
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP patch: distinguish selectivity of < from <= and > from >=
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_ctl wait exit code (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery)