Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_ctl wait exit code (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_ctl wait exit code (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery)
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_ctl wait exit code (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql:Additional tests for subtransactions in recovery)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 2:41 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 7/2/17 20:28, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> I was going to hold this back for PG11, but since we're now doing some
>>> other tweaks in pg_ctl, it might be useful to add this too.  Thoughts?
>>
>> The use of 0 as exit code for the new promote -w if timeout is reached
>> looks like an open item to me. Cleaning up the pool queries after
>> promotion would be nice to see as well.
>
> committed

Thanks for finishing the cleanup.
--