Re: [BUGS] BUG #14849: jsonb_build_object doesn't like VARIADIC callsvery much

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14849: jsonb_build_object doesn't like VARIADIC callsvery much
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, attached is what I think a fully implemented patch should look
> like. On top of what Andrew has done, I added and reworked the
> following:
> - removed duplicate error handling.
> - documented the function in funcapi.h and funcapi.c.
> - Added a new section in funcapi.h to outline that this is for support
> of VARIADIC inputs.
> I have added a commit message as well. Hope this helps.

For the sake of the archives, the introduction of
extract_variadic_args is committed with f3c6e8a2, and the JSON fixes
with 18fc4ecf. Thanks Andrew for the commit, and thanks Tom, Andrew
and Dmitry for the reviews.
--
Michael