Re: Improving replay of XLOG_BTREE_VACUUM records

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Improving replay of XLOG_BTREE_VACUUM records
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Vladimir Borodin wrote:
> Patch with implementation attached.
> Sorry for delay, I will link it to the current commitfest.

This patch looks correct, and is doing what it claims it does. It is
also not really worth refactoring the bit of code in PrefetchBuffer
that does a similar operation, so I am marking it as ready for
committer.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.