Re: dumping database privileges broken in 9.6

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: dumping database privileges broken in 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 4:46 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Going through and doing testing now.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look
> like adding in testing of tablespaces into the TAP tests would be very
> easy (the only TAP test that deals with tablespaces that I found was
> pg_basebackup and that looks rather grotty..), so I'm not planning to do
> that, at least not at this time.

The cleanest way to handle that in PostgresNode would be to have a
dedicated routine calling psql -c 'create tablespace' with tablespaces
located in a folder $basedir/tbspace. And on top of that there should
be the tablespace metadata saved in the context of the test, with a
pair of (tbspc name, location). But I think that we'd need first
stronger arguments (take more use cases) to introduce such an
extension of the test APIs.
--
Michael