Re: browser interface to forums please?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: browser interface to forums please?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 2:50 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 3/25/2017 10:31 PM, George Neuner wrote:
>>
>> I also dislike having my email full of list posts.
>
> I have a 'postgres' folder in Thunderbird, and all posts "To:" or CC:
> pgsql-*@postgresql.org get moved there, that way they are together, and
> don't clutter my other email.    I have similar folders for the various
> other email lists I'm on.

If you have subscribed to more mailing lists than -general, having one
subfolder per list can also help a lot, grouping as well some of those
having a low activity, for example:
- one folder for -hackers and -hackers-cluster.
- one folder for -general.
- one folder for -jdbc and -odbc.
- one for -bugs and -docs.
- one for -jobs and -announce, etc.
Something like that will make your hacking activity way easier to
handle. I would bet that a lot of people around here do that.
--
Michael