Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> At the same time, I'm pretty skeptical that any simple regression-test
> type facility would have caught the bugs we've fixed lately ...
The replication bug would have been reproducible at least, Heikki
produced a simple test case able to reproduce it. For the MultiXact
stuff... well some more infrastructure in core might be needed before
having a wrapper calling test scripts aimed to manipulate cluster of
nodes.
--
Michael

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: logical changeset generation v6.7
От: Sawada Masahiko
Сообщение: Re: Logging WAL when updating hintbit