Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:09 AM, Jan Michálek <godzilalalala@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can try it, doesn`t look dificult, but I`m worry, that I`m not able to
> write clean, pretty code.

If you want to have something available in Postgres 10, you had better
be quick. The last commit fest of the development cycle of Postgres 10
begins on the 1st of March, you need to to register your patch here:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/13/
Here are also some rough guidelines about submitting a patch:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
--
Michael