Re: Not able to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4.5-1 in Windows 10 OS and Windows Server 2012 OS

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Not able to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4.5-1 in Windows 10 OS and Windows Server 2012 OS
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Sengodan, Kesavan
<kesavan.sengodan@siemens.com> wrote:
> I am not able to uninstall PostgreSQL 8.4.5-1 in Windows 10 OS and Windows
> Server 2012 OS.
>
> Can anybody tell me is these two are supported OS for PostgreSQL 8.4.5-1?
>
> Also I would like to know the supported Windows versions for PostgreSQL
> 8.4.5-1.

Postgres 8.4 has been EOL'd by community in 2014, 8.4.22 being the
last one. And 8.4.5 was out in 2010. Surely it is time to move on to a
newer version.
--
Michael