Re: commit fest status and release timeline

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: commit fest status and release timeline
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:43 AM, Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com> wrote:
> On 03/01/2014 07:50 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 03/01/2014 09:01 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Status Summary. Needs Review: 36, Waiting on Author: 7, Ready for
>>> Committer: 16, Committed: 43, Returned with Feedback: 8, Rejected: 4.
>>> Total: 114.
>>>
>>> We're still on track to achieve about 50% committed patches, which would
>>> be similar to the previous few commit fests.  So decent job so far.
>> So, other than Hstore2/JSONB and Logical Changesets, what are the
>> big/difficult patches left?
>
> For me, I'd really like to see the reduced locks on ALTER TABLE.
The patch by Peter to improve test coverage for client programs. This
is helpful for QE/QA teams evaluating Postgres, and it could be
extended for other things like replication test suite as well as far
as I understood.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Securing "make check" (CVE-2014-0067)
От: Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements