Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Inoue, Hiroshi <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
> (2014/03/27 20:55), Michael Paquier wrote:
>>
>> (Moving back this thread to pgsql-odbc, so keeping a maximum of message
>> history)
>

> As for the patch in the original post,
>
> Is there any difference between rollback_on_error and
> rollback_error_value except the naming?
No differences. I just changed the name of this variable to be a
maximum consistent with the parameter introduced.

> The length of connection strings seem to be increased at least 3 bytes.
> Is it right?
Do you mean that with the introduction of the new parameter AA? If
yes, well I guess it is increased by 5 bytes ";AA=[0|1|2]".
--
Michael

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: Building odbc driver on windows
От: Barry Bell
Сообщение: Re: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL