Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
(2014/03/27 20:55), Michael Paquier wrote:
> (Moving back this thread to pgsql-odbc, so keeping a maximum of message history)

As for the patch in the original post,

Is there any difference between rollback_on_error and
rollback_error_value except the naming?
The length of connection strings seem to be increased at least 3 bytes.
Is it right?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan