Re: Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.
Дата
Ответ на Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.  (厚积薄发 <postgresql_2016@163.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 9:15 AM, =E5=8E=9A=E7=A7=AF=E8=96=84=E5=8F=91 <postg=
resql_2016@163.com> wrote:
> I know that. My question is when I use the reload method to change the
> synchronous_commit(from on to off), but the query replication state seems
> not change. Although it is in the async mode, it shows in the sync mode.

And you didn't get my point :)
synchronous_commit has no effect on what is showing in
pg_stat_replication or in the way priorities are calculated for each
standby connected. It just influences the local status of a syncrep
wait.
--=20
Michael