Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.

От 厚积薄发
Тема Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: When I set the synchronous_standby_names and synchronous_commit to off, the replication query state also show in sync mode.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
I know your meanings. As the parameter synchronous_commit can change in the
every session, so when calculating the priority if consider it no meanings.
But the sync_state result seems confuse me, when I set the
synchronous_commit to off or local which is not in the sync mode.

Thanks for all replies.