Re: pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgcrypto compilation error due to stack-allocated EVP_CIPHER_CTX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Asif Naeem <anaeem.it@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for updated patch. Although EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup() seems deprecated
> in OpenSSL >= 1.1.0 i.e.
>
>> # if OPENSSL_API_COMPAT < 0x10100000L
>> #  define EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init(c)      EVP_CIPHER_CTX_reset(c)
>> #  define EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup(c)   EVP_CIPHER_CTX_reset(c)
>> # endif
>

> I guess use of deprecated function is fine, until OpenSSL library support
> it.

We could use some ifdef block with the OpenSSL version number, but I
am not sure if that's worth complicating the code at this stage.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: WIP: Faster Expression Processing and Tuple Deforming (including JIT)
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Faster Expression Processing and Tuple Deforming (including JIT)