Re:

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Roxana Tanasa
<roxana.tanasa@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am Roxana. I'm trying to install PostgreSQL 9.3 program and I get this
> error every time I try to run the application. Please give me a solution.
> Error:
>
> Unable to write inside TEMP environment variable path
Without any details about the OS you are using, it is always harder to
guess what is happening... Though, in your case, I am guessing that
your are trying to install it on Windows, and this error can be caused
by McAfee, that prevents anything from running in a TEMP folder. So
disable it for the duration of the installation.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 9.3.3 and Hot standby
От: Haribabu Kommi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9370: PostgreSQL Service Unexpectedly closing in SERVER Computer