Re: Enable WAL Archive in Replication server

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Enable WAL Archive in Replication server
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:53 AM, ascot.moss@gmail.com
<ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to enable WAL archive on the replica, I am advised that WAL archive
> can only be enabled on the Master, can you please advise if this is a bug
> and any workaround available?
Archiving a WAL file is only done once its generation has been
completed by a master server. A standby node only replays WAL files,
copying them from the indicated archive folder with restore_command to
its local pg_xlog folder when necessary, and performs no archive
actions.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/continuous-archiving.html#BACKUP-ARCHIVING-WAL
--
Michael

От: rohit.guptakec@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #8381: data base inconsistancy
От: Romain Billon-Grand
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8335: trim() un-document behaviour