Re: Fillfactor for GIN indexes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fillfactor for GIN indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Cédric Villemain
<cedric@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Michael, I first didn't understood how GiN can benefits from the
> patch...thus my question.
>
> There were no noise for me, and I learn some more about GiN. So I thank you
> for your work!
Kicking back the ball, I haven't done as much work as I should have.
Alexander, I think that we should continue on this patch in the next
CF. Are you fine if an entry is added with you as author. I'll drop
myself as author (not that I cannot find the time, just that I am sort
of useless).
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: New CF app deployment
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Error check always bypassed in tablefunc.c