Re: subxcnt defined as signed integer in SnapshotData and SerializeSnapshotData

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: subxcnt defined as signed integer in SnapshotData and SerializeSnapshotData
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I'm just going to remove the useless assertion for now.  What you're
>> proposing here may (or may not) be worth doing, but it carries a
>> non-zero risk of breaking something somewhere, if anyone is relying on
>> the signed-ness of that type.  Removing the assertion is definitely
>> safe.
>
> Fine for me. That's indeed possible for an extension.

Btw, I think that your commit message should have given some credit to
Coverity for finding the problem. Not a big deal though.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items
Сообщение: Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items