Re: Need some help on Performance 9.0.4

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Need some help on Performance 9.0.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM, akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have been running 4 of our applications on 9.0.4, which we are planning
> to update the database 9.2.2 by the year end. we have the streaming
> replication also running
9.2.4 has fixed a severe security problem. If you do not want to
expose your cluster to that, you should at least upgrade to this
version.
And posting a question would be better...
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: declare constraint as valid
От: mbetter95
Сообщение: Re: postgres 9.0.4 configuration and performance issue