Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Maybe that it shouldn't be part of the main regression schedule...
Yes, like isolation tests, it don't see those new tests in the main
flow as well.

> +many from me as well. I think the big battle will be how to do it, not
> if in general.
Yeah, that's why we should gather first feedback about the methods
that other projects (Slony, Londiste, Pgpool) are using as well before
heading to a solution or another. Having smth, whatever small for 9.4
would also be of great help.

I am however sure that getting a small prototype integrated with some
of my in-house scripts would not take that much time though...
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
От: Florian Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Proposed feature: Selective Foreign Keys