Re: BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

>> On 5 Oct 2013, at 13:21, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wro=
te:

>>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Paragon Corporation <lr@pcorp.us> wrot=
e:
>>> Disregard my bug complaint.  Stupid user error.
>> Btw, the next time you find an error with this installer, you should
>> not use this mailing list for this purpose but contact directly EDB as
>> this installer is maintained by them and not by community.
>
> EDB (and many of it's staff) are part of the community, just as various o=
ther companies and their staff who contribute in other ways are. Further, t=
he PostgreSQL installers are offered as 'official' releases on the communit=
y website, so it is quite reasonable for users to report bugs here.
OK, sorry for my misunderstanding.
--=20
Michael

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8469: Xpath behaviour unintuitive / arguably wrong
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8470: 9.3 locking/subtransaction performance regression