Re: BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 5 Oct 2013, at 13:21, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote=
:
>=20
>> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Paragon Corporation <lr@pcorp.us> wrote:=

>> Disregard my bug complaint.  Stupid user error.
> Btw, the next time you find an error with this installer, you should
> not use this mailing list for this purpose but contact directly EDB as
> this installer is maintained by them and not by community.

EDB (and many of it's staff) are part of the community, just as various othe=
r companies and their staff who contribute in other ways are. Further, the P=
ostgreSQL installers are offered as 'official' releases on the community web=
site, so it is quite reasonable for users to report bugs here.=