Re: [GENERAL] financial formulae

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] financial formulae
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:44 PM, FarjadFarid(ChkNet)
<farjad.farid@checknetworks.com> wrote:
> Is there a package/library, for postgresql server, covering financial
> formula equivalent to excel financial formulae?
>
> Especially considering the quality and precision.

You will need to be more precise regarding what you are looking for.
PostgreSQL integrates in-core many aggregate functions that work with
different level of precisions depending on the data type (see for
example functions for float, numeric, etc.), so my gut feeling is that
what you are looking for is present.
--
Michael