Обсуждение: [GENERAL] financial formulae

[GENERAL] financial formulae

От
"FarjadFarid(ChkNet)"

Is there a package/library, for postgresql server, covering financial formula equivalent to excel financial formulae?

Especially considering the quality and precision.

Many thanks.

Re: [GENERAL] financial formulae

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:44 PM, FarjadFarid(ChkNet)
<farjad.farid@checknetworks.com> wrote:
> Is there a package/library, for postgresql server, covering financial
> formula equivalent to excel financial formulae?
>
> Especially considering the quality and precision.

You will need to be more precise regarding what you are looking for.
PostgreSQL integrates in-core many aggregate functions that work with
different level of precisions depending on the data type (see for
example functions for float, numeric, etc.), so my gut feeling is that
what you are looking for is present.
--
Michael

Re: [GENERAL] financial formulae

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 04/13/2017 06:18 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:44 PM, FarjadFarid(ChkNet)
> <farjad.farid@checknetworks.com> wrote:
>> Is there a package/library, for postgresql server, covering financial
>> formula equivalent to excel financial formulae?
>>
>> Especially considering the quality and precision.
>
> You will need to be more precise regarding what you are looking for.
> PostgreSQL integrates in-core many aggregate functions that work with
> different level of precisions depending on the data type (see for
> example functions for float, numeric, etc.), so my gut feeling is that
> what you are looking for is present.

I believe the OP is referring to these:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Financial-functions-reference-5658D81E-6035-4F24-89C1-FBF124C2B1D8

--