Re: Forbid use of LF and CR characters in database and role names

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Forbid use of LF and CR characters in database and role names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Ideriha, Takeshi
<ideriha.takeshi@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I applied your fixed patch and new one, and confirmed the applied source passed the tests successfully. And I also
checkedmanually the error messages were emitted successfully when cr/lf are included in dbname or rolename or
data_directory.

> AFAICT, this patch satisfies the concept discussed before. So I’ve switched this patch “Ready for Committer”.

Thanks for the review, Ideriha-san. (See you next week perhaps?)
--
Michael

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: confusing checkpoint_flush_after / bgwriter_flush_after
От: Amos Bird
Сообщение: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.