Re: Patch for CREATE RULE sgml -- Was in: [DOCS]

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Patch for CREATE RULE sgml -- Was in: [DOCS]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 12:56 AM, Emanuel Calvo
<emanuel.calvo@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I realized that the output of the CREATE RULE has not a detailed
> output for the "events" parameter.
>
> But the question here is that I'm not sure which format follow:
>
> { INSERT | UPDATE | DELETE | SELECT}
>
> or
>
>     INSERT
>     UPDATE
>     DELETE
>     SELECT
> - --
>

> I attach a patch for each one.
>
> I sent a mail to pgsql-docs but no response has been received.
The list of events possible is already listed in the section
"Parameters" => "event":
Page: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createrule.html
Quote: "The event is one of SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE."
Regards,
--
Michael

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: psql blows up on BOM character sequence
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Partial index locks