Re: [REVIEW]: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [REVIEW]: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Valery Popov <v.popov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> vpopov@vpopov-Ubuntu:~/Projects/pwdtest/postgresql$ git branch

Thanks for the input!

> 0001-Add-facility-to-store-multiple-password-verifiers.patch:2547: trailing
> whitespace.
> warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.
> 0003-Add-pg_auth_verifiers_sanitize.patch:87: indent with spaces.
>     if (!superuser())
> warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

Argh, yes. Those two ones have slipped though my successive rebases I
think. Will fix in my tree, I don't think that it is worth sending
again the whole series just for that though.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old, configured by time
Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old, configured by time