Re: Replication parameters in recovery.conf

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Replication parameters in recovery.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Peter Eisentraut
> The reasons for this are basically all historical and we are trying to
> get rid of it (by moving these settings to postgresql.conf, mostly).  So
> I don't think we need to spend a lot of time rationalizing this at this
> point.

Yeah, there are as well parameters that could get removed on the way,
like hot_standby for example. Most deployments don't use it to off
these days, and in Postgres 10 this moves makes even more sense as
wal_level = replica maps to both "archive" and "hot_standby", but
means the latter.
--
Michael