Re: Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:55 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
In the spirit of a spring cleanup, I think we should remove the psqlodbc configuration option for disabling geqo. I'm sure that's sometimes useful, but so are dozens of other backend GUGs. We have a generic "connection settings" field in the configuration that you can use if you really need to disable qego.

Any objections?
Note for the archives: this has been removed as 417b80d.
--
Michael