Обсуждение: Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo

Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
In the spirit of a spring cleanup, I think we should remove the psqlodbc
configuration option for disabling geqo. I'm sure that's sometimes
useful, but so are dozens of other backend GUGs. We have a generic
"connection settings" field in the configuration that you can use if you
really need to disable qego.

Any objections?

- Heikki

Re: Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo

От
Michael Paquier

In the spirit of a spring cleanup, I think we should remove the psqlodbc configuration option for disabling geqo. I'm sure that's sometimes useful, but so are dozens of other backend GUGs. We have a generic "connection settings" field in the configuration that you can use if you really need to disable qego.

Any objections?
Note for the archives: this has been removed as 417b80d.
--
Michael