Re: BUG #13822: Slave terminated - WAL contains references to invalid page

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13822: Slave terminated - WAL contains references to invalid page
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 5:20 AM,  <Marek.Petr@tieto.com> wrote:
> To be honest I don't understand why this second PITR finished without PANIC when previous attempt from the same base
backupand archived wals failed.

I have no clue here either as the first PITR failed while the second
completed correctly, replaying the same content. It seems that this
relation block got corrupted in some way because of an issue with
memory and/or disk, or presumably in the WAL segment itself. I would
discard the possibility of a bug in the WAL replay based on this
evidence... Is there actually something different in the way you ran
the replay in both cases? Like on different servers?
--
Michael