Re: BUG #13843: Problem with output of an index definition by "pg_restore"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13843: Problem with output of an index definition by "pg_restore"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
takami@orega.co.jp writes:
> I define the following index.
> CREATE INDEX TEST_IDX ... WITH
> (tokenizer='TokenBigramSplitSymbolAlphaDigit', normalizer='')

This example seems to depend on an index type that doesn't exist in
core Postgres.  Your report would be a lot more helpful if it provided
sufficient detail to recreate the case.

> When it was input by "pg_restore" after outputting this by "pg_dump", the
> following error occurred.
> could not execute query: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ")"
> line 1: ...H (tokenizer=TokenBigramSplitSymbolAlphaDigit, normalizer=);

I think this is fixed by patches that were committed recently to quote
reloptions values ... but it's pretty hard to be sure without enough
detail to recreate the problem.