Re: [HACKERS] Automatic cleanup of oldest WAL segments with pg_receivexlog

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Automatic cleanup of oldest WAL segments with pg_receivexlog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> To be consistent with archive_command and restore_command I'd rather
> not do that. The command called can decide by itself what to do by
> looking at the shape of the argument string.

Just before the CF begins, I have taken some time to build up a patch
that implements this --end-segment-command, with %f as placeholder.
The patch is registered here:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/13/1040/
Comments are welcome.
--