Re: BUG #8514: cache lookup failed for relation 421062806

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #8514: cache lookup failed for relation 421062806
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM,  <shahtejas2811@gmail.com> wrote:
> my postgresql running file . but sometime i found cache lookup failed for
> relation 421062806 error in postgresql log. can anyone tell me significant
> of this error.
A relation has disappeared even if the session hold a sufficient lock
on it, ensuring that the relation have to be present.
--
Michael

От: Naoya Anzai
Сообщение: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start.
От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8516: Calling VOLATILE from STABLE function