Re: BUG #8514: cache lookup failed for relation 421062806

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #8514: cache lookup failed for relation 421062806
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11.10.2013 08:14, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:24 AM,  <shahtejas2811@gmail.com> wrote:
>> my postgresql running file . but sometime i found cache lookup
>> failed for relation 421062806 error in postgresql log. can anyone
>> tell me significant of this error.
>
> A relation has disappeared even if the session hold a sufficient
> lock on it, ensuring that the relation have to be present.

Which means it's probably something that needs to be investigated,
especially if all the error messages all reference the same OID.

IIRC one way to get this error was with two sessions - one accessing
tables that are being dropped by the other one.

However the report mentions version 8.4.0. Tejas, the first thing you
should do is updating to the last 8.4.x version - i.e. 8.4.18. Now.
You're missing ~4 years of bugfixes (that might even fix the one you're
reporting).

regards
Tomas

Сообщение: Re: porting the PostGreSQL on the M68K platform
Сообщение: Re: porting the PostGreSQL on the M68K platform