Re: FW: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: FW: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Inoue, Hiroshi <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
> (2014/03/28 5:07), Barry Bell wrote:
>> But any insert statements are not commiting.
>>
>> Database log shows "DISCARD ALL", inserts are getting executed but
>> rollback.
>>
>> (being call for Foxpro, see DB Log below).
>>
>> Uninstalling 9.3.0210 and Reverting back to 9.3.0100 fixes the issue.
>>
>> Can you please correct this ASAP?
>
> Could you send me corresponding Mylog output?
Your driver settings (the .ini file) would be welcome as well to be
able to reproduce the problem and to understand what is happening.

Regards,
--
Michael

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: FW: ODBC 9.3.0210 not commiting, Discard ALL
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error