Re: PATCH: pg_restore parallel-execution-deadlock issue

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PATCH: pg_restore parallel-execution-deadlock issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Armin Schöffmann
> <armin.schoeffmann@aegaeon.de> wrote:
>> If this is not the correct place to discuss patches, I'd be glad if somebody can notify the tool's maintainer, to
takea look into it.

> Here or -bugs are correct places to discuss such issues. People doing
> from time to time work with Windows hang up on the two lists.

ea274b2 has changed the way disconnection is done is is now closing
both the read and write pipes. So you may want to retry if things get
better with the next round of minor releases.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling
Сообщение: Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling