Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan wrote:
>
>> Michael (the CF manager at the time) remembered to change the status
>> to "Ready for Committer" again; you see this entry immediately
>> afterwards:
>>
>> "New status: Ready for Committer"
>>
>> but I gather from the CF app history that Alvaro (the current CF
>> manager) did not remember to do that second step when he later moved
>> the patch to the "next" (current) CF. Or maybe he just wasn't aware of
>> this quirk of the CF app.

I recall switching this patch as "Ready for committer" based on the
status of the thread.

> That seems a bug in the CF app to me.
>
> (FWIW I'm not the "current" CF manager, because the CF I managed is
> already over.  I'm not sure that we know who the manager for the
> upcoming one is.)

When a patch with status "Ready for committer" on CF N is moved to CF
(N+1), its status is automatically changed to "Needs Review". That's
something to be aware of when cleaning up the CF app entries.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: postgres_fdw join pushdown (was Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)
Сообщение: Re: postgres_fdw join pushdown (was Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)