Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
Дата
Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> Michael (the CF manager at the time) remembered to change the status
> to "Ready for Committer" again; you see this entry immediately
> afterwards:
>
> "New status: Ready for Committer"
>
> but I gather from the CF app history that Alvaro (the current CF
> manager) did not remember to do that second step when he later moved
> the patch to the "next" (current) CF. Or maybe he just wasn't aware of
> this quirk of the CF app.

That seems a bug in the CF app to me.

(FWIW I'm not the "current" CF manager, because the CF I managed is
already over.  I'm not sure that we know who the manager for the
upcoming one is.)