Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 1:36 AM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Attached first version dedicated language patch (document patch is not yet.)
>
> Thanks for the patch! Will review it.
>
> I think that it's time to write the documentation patch.
>
> Though I've not read the patch yet, I found that your patch
> changed s_s_names so that it rejects non-alphabet character
> like *, according to my simple test. It should accept any
> application_name which we can use.

Cool. Planning to look at it as well. Could you as well submit a
regression test based on the recovery infrastructure and submit it as
a separate patch? There is a version upthread of such a test but it
would be good to extract it properly.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures
Сообщение: Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures