Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
> (2014/03/28 14:37), Michael Paquier wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Inoue, Hiroshi <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
>> No differences. I just changed the name of this variable to be a
>> maximum consistent with the parameter introduced.
>

> There are some rollback_on_error in dlg_wingui.c.
Ouch, thanks.

>>> The length of connection strings seem to be increased at least 3 bytes.
>>> Is it right?
>>
>> Do you mean that with the introduction of the new parameter AA? If
>> yes, well I guess it is increased by 5 bytes ";AA=[0|1|2]".
>

> Isn't the difference between
>         A1=7.4;AA=[0|1|2]  and  A1=7.4-[0|1|2]
> ?
> I introduced the latter only to skimp on 3 bytes.
Oh yes, sorry. Is it a problem though? Because if we switch to
string-only values for AA this could get longer by 10~20 bytes
depending on the parameter values.
--
Michael

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] New parameter RollbackError to control rollback behavior on error